Friday 3 May 2013

A Dog Blog!



This is me Roly the family pet.I am a little older and greyer then this pic, but still the same lovable adorable me!
I love this new place we have moved to, I was a little frightened in the beginning, as its such a big wide open space, and I am a little hard of hearing, and the folks have yet to buy me some contacts so my eyes are not as sharp as they used to be either.
But once thar horrible cold white stuff melted, and I could begin the long walk of marking my teritory, I discovered the most delightful smells,there are umpteen bushes and trees  to mark and joy of joys, the two silly sheep are frightened to death of me!

It takes me a good rwenty minutes to walk around my new back yard, and on either side of me , are fellow dogs, we touch noses and trade news every day!
The weather is lovely and warm and my parents are around most of the time to cater to my every need, so life is coming up daisies!!!!

Roly




2 comments:

  1. Dear Roly. Are your owners able to stay sober for long enough to feed and care for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rob,
      The simple answer is no, please send money soonest!!!
      Love
      Roly

      Delete